Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Antique Cufflink Library



Art Deco cufflinks with diamonds, circa 1930.

April is traditionally a quiet month in the estate jewelry trade. After the hubbub of the holiday season and the first quarter rush of post-Christmas self-purchasers, Valentine's Day gift givers and early bridal shoppers, the relative quiet of April is a welcome pause. It gives me a chance to travel a little, tackle some projects outside the gallery, and in general relax. One of the projects I undertook during this brief sabbatical was to organize and update the articles I have written over the years about antique cufflinks and other estate jewels.

To make the articles more readily accessible and help a broader audience find them I have created an online library at www.ElegantCufflink.com. Although the library currently includes only about a half dozen articles, I will be posting additional articles in the coming weeks. I plan to have the online library fully "stocked" by the end of summer.

Meanwhile, I hope you find the articles enjoyable and informative. As always, if you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, just send me a note through this blog or to my email address - arthur@jewelryexpert.com.

No comments: